https://couravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/1637_PRAcademy_Listening_Project_Report_4_Social_Montage_Updated.png 860 1200 Mike Pounsford https://couravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/couravel-logo-1.png Mike Pounsford2022-09-20 17:11:242022-09-20 17:11:24Creating a Listening Organisation – ODN session and Report Links
Creating a Listening Organisation – ODN session and Report Links
I’ll be talking at the ODN Europe conference on Friday September 23 about Creating a Listening Organisation. We’ll be exploring:
- Why organisations that listen well to their people are critical for success in emerging hybrid organisations
- How difficult it is to achieve effective listening at an organisational level
- Key factors and strategies that can improve listening
Here are links to all the recent Listening Reports that I have written with Howard Krais and Dr Kevin Ruck:
- Who’s Listening? – Small scale EMENA Research Project, December 2019
- Who’s Listening? – Good Listening Practice, June 2020
- Who’s Listening? – From Measurement to Meaning, Global Survey, Spring 2021
- Who’s Listening? – The Critical Role of Senior Leaders, Spring 2022
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!