Here is our latest Listening Report that features the results of our Global Research into how organisations listen to their employees. Conducted with Howard Krais and Dr Kevin Ruck the report is based on the views of over 500 organisations.
Key themes are that:
- Good listening is linked to the effective management of change and innovation
- Organisations still rely on surveys and miss the value of insights from conversational approaches
- The potential for digital listening is significant yet undeveloped
- Leadership listening is more strongly associated with positive outcomes than line manager listening – leaders set the tone and make the difference
- We tend to think we are better at listening than we are
Click here to download the report.